Jeff Kallman's excellent The Easy Ace: A Journal of Classic Radio
is a wonderful place to spend hours on end, rediscovering the Golden Age of Radio
as it's meant to be discovered and celebrated. Article after article
is filled with a wonderful new vignette about Golden Age Radio History.
---The Digital Deli Online.

[I]n his matchless on-this-day approach to chronicling “yesteryear,”
he easily aces out a less organized mind like mine,
which promptly lapsed into a more idiosyncratic mode of relating the past.
---broadcastellan.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Riddle Me This

Q: What do you get when you place five bowling pins, five golf clubs in a golf bag, four slim hardcover books, three coffee cans, two detachable roller skates, two shoes, one baseball bat, one fireplace dustpan, one glass-and-wood washboard, one pewter serving tray, one wicker basket, and one footlocker on four portable stairsteps?

A: Fibber McGee's closet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Oh and since I started this blogging thing back in august of 2004 I have only had 668392 page views but that is the total of all of my blogs. I don't think I have reached the 2hundtredthousand reader mark yet but a girl can hope. :) I will add you to my blogroll. Just trying to help you out. It's what I do. :)

I can't believe you have never heard of Mike Rowe.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kallman said...

I think it's probably because my television viewing these days is limited, mostly, to vintage films and baseball games. But I'll have to give him a look the next time I get near the set. And thanks so for the add-on, too. :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

you are welcome. I will drop by occassionally and see what is going on here.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kallman said...

As will I to see your doings and undoings. :)

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home